Currently, I’m working on some gaming websites projects, my first impression is very interesting. With gaming websites, everyone can play free flash games without installing anything, just open your web browser, choose a game then play, very simple like that. When i started my gaming project, gaming script is the first thing i was looking for because i’m not a coder and i didnt plan to hire someone to create a custom script. After searching around with google and webmaster forums, i found out a list of gaming scripts which i want to share with you today. Almost of them are developed with PHP and Mysql database, included some common features such as:
– Import games manually/automatically.
– Fetch games from popular gaming websites feeds. Ex: mochimedia, FOG, Playtomic, Kongregate, FlashGamesDistribution (FGD), OR SPILGAMES…
– Save highscores, awards, social network integration.
– Ads management function.
– Comment system
– Vote/Rating/Favorite system
You can also consider to use:
– ArcadeTradeScript – http://www.arcadetradescript.com
– Advanced Arcade Script – http://www.mediascripts.com/arcade_features.html
– AV Arcade – http://www.avscripts.net/avarcade/
– Free Arcade Script – http://freearcadescript.net/
– Game Website Builder – http://www.gamewebsitebuilder.com/
– ArcadeScript – http://www.arcadescript.com/
– GameScript – http://www.gamescript.net/
– GameSiteScript – http://www.gamesitescript.com/
– GetMyOwnArcade – http://www.getmyownarcade.com/
– Nexus Arcade Script – http://www.nexuscripts.com/
– onArcade – http://www.onarcade.com/
– phpArcadeScript – http://www.phparcadescript.com/
– TradeArcadeMaster – http://www.tradearcademaster.com/
– TradeArcadePro – http://www.tradearcadepro.com/
– YourArcadeScript – http://www.yourarcadescript.com/
– v3 Arcade
Final choice: Hire someone to develop your own gaming script with your ideals 😉
Good luck with your first gaming website!
Written on 02 May 2012